I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, July 22, 2013

Healing And Routine



This week I am focusing on and healing and routine.

Definition of excitement: A feeling of great enthusiasm and eagerness.
Definition of healing: Become sound or healthy again.

I love digging deep and finding what needs to change in me. The more I do this, the better I feel.

I can remember one specific experience in 3rd grade. I had a paradigm shift that shook me. This is one place I have had to go back and work on healing.

I do believe I can be healed of the fears and doubts created in that moment.

It’s amazing how one experience can shift our thinking, ay?

Have you ever done healing work?
Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Have the courage to find what is inside you that needs to change.

Word: Tiger

Like, Comment, follow, share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment