I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You have this problem too?

I'm realizing I need to work on relaxing.

I've been working on a good daily routine, which makes it so I'm done with work at 5. After 5 is suppose to be free time.

Now that it's "free time" I have no idea what to do with myself. I've already done everything I felt was important for the day....... Haha

Silly problem I know. I've found myself saying "I think I'll go sit out on the picnic table..." Or "I guess I could go for a walk?" Etc..

The only other idea I can think of is hanging out with friends. So I plan on implementing that. ;)

Just very interesting having so much free time? It almost boggles my mind.

Maybe ill go skinny dipping,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Prioritize your life, so you have the "problem" of too much free time..

Words: Smelly Daffodil

Like, comment, follow, eat celery.

No comments:

Post a Comment