I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Biggest Secret


I am feeling so much better since I’ve been focusing on healing.

This is my biggest secret to my weight release. The only way I have kept this 50 pounds off is because I have healed along the way.

I am working on the next layer by healing. Doing pretty good.

This does not mean I slack on other things. Oh no. I eat clean 80% of the time. What does that mean?

I eat organic for most of my fruit and veggies. Will a little research you can find the “Dirty Dozen” of the foods that need to be organic. Pesticides make me feel icky, so I don’t eat them. I also don’t eat a lot of meat or wheat. I eat Ezekiel bread. I love the way I eat. Mostly veggies. :)

I also exercise 3-4 times a week and walk my dog Monday-Friday.

So yes, I’m not perfect but I am continually moving forward.

Another hint is, I do not use a scale. Weight is not what I’m going for. I’m sure I’ve released more weight, but it doesn’t matter to me. I’m not going to let a couple pounds fluctuating discourage me.

It’s about giving my body what it needs, and becoming healthy.

I will continue to work on health on all levels until I reach the destination I desire, emotional, mental, physical, spiritual etc.

Be healthy my loves,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Focus on loving your body instead of losing weight. Try it, you might be surprised at the results of joy, happiness and release. :)

Word: peanut

Like, Comment, follow, share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment