I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, December 16, 2013

Gaining Strength

I'm gaining strength. 

It was challenging to recognize at first, but I feel myself gaining strength and power again.

I believe that my power comes from God. I believe that my power comes from healing and removing things that polute my thoughts and restrict my actions.

Focus is becoming real.

I am learning how to "Focus the sun through a magnifying glass." Createing heat and results through focusing passion.

This skill will come through continual practice.

I've been having fun with balancing and feel I'm doing better.

Amazingly, sleep is my number one priority. For with enough sleep my spirituality is enhanced, I'm protected from negativity, my mental capacity is deeper, I have an increased ability to cope/adapt to changes, my body feels better and I make wiser decisions.

I've learned the hard way that neglecting my sleep leads to burn out and a lot more mistakes than I need to make.. 

Let's succeed ay?
Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Talk to God about what gives you strength, then do what he says= happiness and peace.

Words: Scratch and sniff stickers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment