I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Monday, December 9, 2013

Things Are Moving...

Things are happening so much faster right now.

I will get an idea and think: Cool, I can feel I need to do this, but I didn't expect for it to happen so quickly. It's literally needing to happen in that moment/day. It's been wild ya'll.

I've been having fun with it though. I'm not exactly sure what happened in my mind, but I am acting instantly, in peace, and just doing it without an expectation of result.

I am so grateful for that.

It's so weird to me that a challenging experience has helped my mind be free.

I have been facing a lot of my fears lately. Whether it be expressing feelings to someone I love or just disregarding the fear, they are being resolved. Pretty cool I would say.

I realized I have been living my life in fear of losing what I have. I haven't been living for what I can gain.(<-- Gigantic eye opening moment) Holy sweet moses, that really sucks.

To be honest I'm thinking far less than I ever have. I am surprised how much better the results are actually. 

Not saying I am making irresponsible/stupid decisions for my life, but I am not stressing if it is perfect and letting go, flowing.

I get an idea, check with my spirit and God and if it feels right, I am moving forward with it.

So far the results have been fruitful. I realize I have wasted so much energy in standing still, waiting, fearing and stressing. No bueno man. Stinky caca. 

I feel so much better in peace. It really has come down to trust and my relationship with God. I would not be making the progress I am now without the guidance and grace of God. 

Minimalism is moving to a whole new level. Not only is it happening physically with stuff around me, but I am using little energy on useless indecision and worrying. 

Anyway, I am feeling so much better about letting stuff go.

I am in the mood to get rid of more of my things. I might need to do a purge again pretty soon. I love those so much.

Hope you are well. I really appreciate your interest in my life. I don't mind sharing stuff like this with you. 

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: See where you can let go and create more peace in your life.

Words: Apricot jam (Gosh that sounds so good.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment