I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, December 19, 2013

We Are All The Same

This last week has been pretty good. 

I uncovered a lot of things. Some were easier to swallow than others, but all together, they equaled progress.

It's amazing how real things can feel in the moment. My journals are consistent with their ups and downs, pushes and pulls. In that aspect, I'm sure our lives look the same.

A great reminder that we are all the same. Each person is learning, growing, struggling and searching for joy.

We are all the same in desiring peace and being hopeful of the future. 

We are all the same in wanting to feel satisfied at the end of the day.

We are all the same in wanting to be fed on many different levels. Whether it be physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually etc.

We are all the same in wanting to be loved, accepted and cared for.

We are all the same in so many ways.

As we interact with people around us let us remember to be patient, kind and loving to each person.

Merry Christmas!
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Love someone in their differences:)

Word: Nose

No comments:

Post a Comment