I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, December 12, 2013

This Is War

So last week I started working with a coach again. 

It has been quite a while since I have had someone help me sort my excuses and fears. 

I realized today I have a lot of underlying fears that need some attention. They all end in self sabatoge and result in not reaching my desired destination.

They are annoying.

I am taking the time today to dig deeper and figure out what the hail is going on. I'm happy to pinpoint the fears, for it creates a possibility to overcome them.

I realize there are ways to get around these fears, but I want to get rid of the suckers too.

Doesn't it make you so mad to realize you are scared of something? It motivates me to move even more.

Will Smith once said "The only thing I fear is fear itself,"

It is true, fear keeps us bound and from movement. I hate fear with a passion and I'll do whatever it takes to destroy it's influence in my life.

My heart is on fire this morning, creating a steady determined beat. Let the drums roll.

Warrior,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Face a fear today and do something you love.

Words: This is war

No comments:

Post a Comment