I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

True Facts

You know, I've been thinkin. A couple people lately have expressed that I post words of inspiration. It is true, and I'm so happy my words are touching your life in a positive way. 

But to be real with you, being optimistic is a choice. Usually the words I share are conclusions to combat my own fears, doubts and insecurities. They often come with tears, temptations to quit, thought, and work.

I share the ending result in hopes to save you time and suffering if you are in the same situation.

I'm not a super human. I don't have something you don't. I'm living my life as well as I can. I am incredibly flawed and have so much work to do. I choose to see my flaws in broad day light, then, instead of letting it shut me down, I face them and change them: lots of work. I'm sure you do the same with your flaws.

I do have some Character traits that create strength, encouragement and inspiration, but those have been trained through work and hardship. They haven't been handed to me on a silver plater, decorated in fine stones. These attributes have been groomed in me, then I have just chosen to share them with you.

I want to be able to connect with you and be your friend. Please don't put me on a pedestal as something unattainable. You and I are both alike, we're striving not to give up and we're in this journey together.

Some skills are shown in my writing, ability to express, and love for people. Can you imagine if everyone shared their skills? The world would be such a better place. I invite you to continue to share who you are, to better the world. I know a lot of you, and you have so many priceless gifts to share. Thank you for giving.

Have a great day:)

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Pray to find the gifts inside of you to share with the world.

Word: struggle

No comments:

Post a Comment