I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Perfection And Love :)

I'm learning a couple new things today.

One, that if you want results, you must be willing to give up perfection.

This is so freeing.

I've waited a long time to share pieces of me and my heart. I have waited until I felt it was good enough or perfect. Some times I have waited too long...

I am happy to realize that I do not have to be perfect before I share/be myself with others.

I realize I don't have to be perfect before I love someone or bless them with a gift of friendship.

I don't have to be perfect to do what I love or live life to the fullest either. 

I am not perfect, but am beautiful. You are beautiful, important and special.

It has been nice to let a lot of unrealistic expectations go.

Another thing I am learning is joining with another in love is about the two of you, not just you. 

It is not what you lack and how they do not fill your need. It is how much you can help each other move forward.

Today I was sad for a bit. As I prayed for the other party my own pain was lifted because I focused on lightening their load first. Sometimes a deeper understanding comes from stepping back and looking at the bigger picture.

I was grateful for this clarity today.

Anyway, I hope you can let go of perfection and love each moment, creation and piece of you.

Love Dreamer Di

Challenge: Lighten the load on someone you love.

Word: Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment