I DON'T DREAM AT NIGHT, I DREAM ALL DAY; I DREAM FOR A LIVING." -Steven Spielberg

Thursday, December 5, 2013

It Can Happen For You

Gosh, ya know, God has us. He really does.

I believe there is beauty in the darkness and He is the one that can show us where to find it.

I realize I have a lot of healing to do, a lot of pain to let go and brighter horizons to experience. I am just like you, living life and doing the best we can. 

Things aren't always perfect. I'm sure we can agree on that. People hurt us, we hurt ourselves, we misinterpret something. I mean the list could go on and on.

All I know is, healing is possible. Having the pain released is real and it can happen for me, and can happen for you.

I'm not even going to try to give you the impression that I know how to take care of all of these things. I don't. But I do know someone who does, Jesus Christ.

This is where my strength, character and healing has always come from.

Without God I would be the biggest mess. And even in the mud I find myself in now, I am still beautiful and loved by Him.

I am beginning to see that love for myself now too. 

I'm having more grace with myself as I am learning; gentle, as if I was a child. It's very comforting.

I pray you can find healing as well.

I love you.

Love,
Dreamer Di

Challenge: Take time for healing

Word: Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment